THE PASTOR PHENOMENON
PHENOMENON: noun, a thing as it
appears in perception as distinguished from the thing as it is in itself
"You shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you." (Jeremiah 7:27)
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them" (Ephesians 5:11).
If you and everyone else in the world believe that the earth is flat, and I told you that it is round, like a ball, would you believe me? Probably not.
The delusion was universal. A lie was believed by everyone for thousands of years.
If you and everyone else in the world believe that the sun orbits the earth, and I told you that it is just the opposite, the earth orbits the sun, would you believe me? Probably not.
The delusion was universal. A lie was believed by everyone for thousands of years.
If you and every other Christian believe the vast majority of that which your pastor teaches is true, and I told you that much of that which all pastors are teaching is not true, would you believe me? Probably not.
The delusion is universal. A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it, and the truth is the truth even if no one believes it.
What you are about to read, after this brief and necessary introduction, is irrefutable proof that all pastors are teaching many significant false doctrines, with dire eternal consequences.
Jesus warned, if that which we embrace and think is light is actually darkness, how great is that darkness!
The realm of lies and darkness is the realm of Satan and his demons. Most true Christians, including all pastors, seminary professors, Bible teachers and Bible scholars not only believe many doctrines of demons, they also perpetuate them.
This exposeí includes all pastors on earth. One might ask, "But surely you donít mean that Pastor So-and-So teaches false doctrines, do you?" Fill in the blank with any pastorís name, regardless of who he (or she) is, and, without exception, he or she is included.
One may argue, "This claim is preposterous, if for no other reason than this writer has not met every pastor on this planet." No, he has not, and he does not need to meet all of them to know that the claim is true. The honest, rational reader will arrive at the same conclusion by prayerfully and carefully reading this entire exposť and referenced articles.
If you refuse to accept the fact that all pastors are teaching many of these heresies, all you have to do to refute this claim is to reveal just one pastor anywhere on this planet who isnít.
Note: Please read the Doctrinal Statement of this writer at the end of this article. The Statement is very much in conformity with the Doctrinal Statement of the vast majority of all pastors who are truly born again.
1. Christians cannot be a disciple (learner) of Jesus unless they meet the three conditions of Luke 14:26, 27 and literally verse 33. Proof
2. There are no God-sent pastors anywhere on earth. Proof
3. There are no scripturally organized local churches anywhere on earth. Proof
4. All Christians will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment. Proof
5. The Antichrist will be given power to overcome true Christians during the Great Tribulation because of their falling away from scriptural truth. Proof
6. Women are not part of the Church (ekklesia). Proof
7. Water baptism is obsolete. Proof
8. The Lord's Supper is for the brethren only, not women. Proof
9. Hardly any pastor knows what grace is. Proof
10. Hardly any pastor knows what faith is. Proof
11. True Christians can have demons. Proof
12. Satan, not Jesus, is the reason for Christmas. Proof
13. Christians will go through the Great Tribulation. There will not be a pre-tribulation rapture. Proof
14. There will be no thousand-year reign of Christ on this planet after the Great Tribulation. Proof
15. Man, not Christ, is the head of woman. Proof
16. God meant what He said when He said the borrower is slave to the lender and when He commanded Christians to owe no man anything. Proof
17. The Ten Commandments are not for Christians, we have a higher calling. Proof
18. Wives are commanded to submit to their husbands in everything. Proof
19. Many Christian pastors, "soul winners" and evangelists are accursed by God because they proclaim a perverted Gospel. Proof
20. Hardly any Christians, including pastors, are "ambassadors for Christ." Proof
21. True Christians, including pastors, who are in Christ, are at risk of being vomited out of Christ for being lukewarm. Proof
22. Persecution and martyrdom is the New Testament norm for Christians. Proof
23. The tithe is not for Christians. Proof
24. Man is the glory of God, and woman is the glory of man. Proof
25. The so-called "Reformation" of the seventeenth century (Calvin, Luther, Zwingli, Menno Simons, et al.) did not bring the Church anywhere near to New Testament Christianity. Read any dozen articles on this website.
26. God says if you don't spank your children for disobedience you hate them. Proof
27. Christians should not use weapons or physical force in self-defense, nor should any Christian go to war for any reason. Proof
28. Democracy is not God's favorite form of government. Proof
29. To God, Christians who go "underground" are cowards and Jesus said the cowardly will be cast into the Lake of Fire. Proof
30. The entire earth was evangelized before the end of Paulís ministry and will not be evangelized by Christians again before Christ returns. Proof
31. Adam is in hell, Eve is in heaven. The Bible nowhere says that Adam walked with God in the Garden or anywhere else, or in the cool of the evening or at any other time. Nor does the Bible anywhere say that Adam loved God or worshiped God. Proof
32. Concerning Israel, the teaching that God blesses those who bless them and curses those who curse them has not been true for more than 1900 years. The Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Proof
33. The Holocaust was not merely persecution of Jews, it was God's judgment against them. Proof
34. The Antichrist will pose as a monobeing "Jew." Proof
35. It's time to come out of the churches. Proof
36. God's ultimate warning to Christians. Proof
If you love your pastor and care about his eternal well-being, please share this web page with him. If he repents of all his false teaching he will be eternally grateful (James 3:1).
God the Father is Spirit. He is the heavenly Father of Jesus Christ and all who have come to a saving knowledge of Him (Jn. 4:24; 1:14; 20:17; Rom. 4:11; 1 Pet. 1:3-5, 8-9).
God the Son, Jesus Christ, is truly God and truly Man. All things were created by Him. He was incarnated the only Son of the Father born of a virgin by the Holy Spirit. He came in the flesh, lived a sinless life, shed His blood and died on a cross as an atonement for the sins of the whole world, was bodily resurrected, ascended into heaven and is now exalted as Head of the Church at the right hand of the Father (Phil. 2:5-11; Col. 1:16; Mt. 1:18-25; Heb. 4:15; 1 Jn. 2:2; Heb. 7:26; Eph. 5:23; Rom. 8:34).
God the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, indwells us who have been regenerated, guides us into all truth, enables us to live holy lives, bestows spiritual gifts, and endues with power (Jn. 16:8-9,13; 1 Cor. 2:12-14; Eph. 3:16; Acts 9:31; Rom. 8:5-14; 1 Cor. 12:11; Acts 1:8; 6:8; 1 Cor. 2:4-5).
Every word of the Scriptures in both the Old and the New Testament in the original autographs was inspired by God, written without error. The Scriptures are the complete, final written authority by which we live (Ps. 19:7-9; 119:89; 2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21; 3:15-16).
Man was created by God in His image with body, soul, and spirit. Adam, the first man, sinned by disobedience incurring spiritual death and, later, physical death. Every person born since, except the Man Christ Jesus, inherited a sinful nature, unable to reconcile himself to God (Gen. 1:26-27; 2:7; 1 Thes. 5:23; Gen. 2:17; 3:6, 22-24; 5:5; Rom. 3:10-12, 23; 5:12; 6:23; 8:7).
Salvation is by grace through faith alone, which comes from God. Salvation has been provided through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and no one is saved and given eternal life except through Him. Repentance and faith leading to salvation are granted to the elect (Eph. 2:5, 8-9; Acts 4:12; 1 Jn. 5:11-12; Jn. 15:19; Acts 5:31; 11:18; 13:48; 16:14; 2 Tim. 2:25; Rom. 8:27-30; 9:8-14; Eph. 1:4-5,11).
The Lord Jesus will come again from heaven, personally, bodily and visibly (Mt. 24:30; 25:31-33, 41, 46; Jn. 14:3; Acts 1:11; 1 Thes. 1:10; Rev. 1:7).
There will be a resurrection (after the physical body has been changed to a spiritual body) of every person who has died. Everyone will be judged by Christ. After the Judgment the saved will experience eternal joy and blessedness, and the unsaved will experience everlasting torment and punishment with Satan and his demons in the eternal Lake of Fire (Mt. 25:46; Jn. 5:28-29; Rom. 2:5-10; Phil. 3:20-21; Rev. 14:9-11; 19:20; 20:10-15).
If you want to know more about the author of this exposť please read About The Author.